Sharon’s practice focuses on representing employers in court and before administrative agencies, counseling them with regard to best practices in resolving workplace disputes, and collaborating with them to manage risk and ensure compliance. To that end, she:
- Represents employers in wage-hour lawsuits, and before federal, state, and local administrative agencies;
- Counsels employers through investigating and resolving internal discrimination and harassment complaints;
- Conducts internal wage-hour audits and guides employers through the worker reclassification process;
- Works with employers to draft tailored employee handbooks and implement best practice workplace policies;
- Drafts employee onboarding documents, including employment contracts, non-competition agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and arbitration agreements.
Honors, Awards & Recognitions
- Fordham University School of Law, Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award (2015).
- “Investing in Human Rights: Using Bilateral Investment Treaties to Hold Multinational Corporations Liable for Labor Rights Violations,” 37 Fordham Int’l L.J. 1215 (2014).
- New York City Bar Association